In case this wasn't clear to you....
BLACKSVILLE, West Virginia (AP)—A man smoking in a portable toilet lit up more than a cigarette.
The potty exploded Tuesday when a buildup of methane gas mixed with the lit cigarette, said a spokeswoman for Monongalia Emergency Medical Services.
The methane didn't "take too kindly" to the lit cigarette, she said.
Emergency workers said the man was not severely injured and drove himself to the hospital after the stinky, smoky mess.
Note to CNN (actually to Associated Press): The word you want to use is lighted. Flames, fires, matches, cigarettes, etc. are lighted.
Drunken people are lit.
(Yes, I know some dictionaries now list lit as an accepted past tense of light for flammables. I lke the old usages better.)
Link via Kat