Another first-time go for one of these.
- What's "it" all about, anyway?
Hell if I know. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with my immediate day-to-day life.
- What radical political ideas do you have, if any?
I'm against the death penalty because I think it's too easy. Make 'em suffer the same way as the victim(s), I say. If only it were possible to kill someone more than once....
- Do you believe that you 'fit' the profile of your astrological star sign?
I'm a Sagittarius and I don't know the profile well enough, but I imagine I fit at least some of the points. Or I did when I was a kid and checked my horoscope now and then, anyway.
- Will blogging survive 2005 or is it a fad?
It'll survive but won't be talked about as much as it has been the last year or so. The media will do it to death and then stop covering it because they'll know their audience doesn't care anymore, having been supersaturated this year.
- Do you eBay? If so, what and how often? Is it a full-time job, part-time hobby, or just to clear the junk from your house?
I've sold a few things in the 7 or so years I've had an eBay account. Bought a few things too, usually hard-to-find items for Christmas gifts. But I haven't used eBay for a couple years now.
- True or False: When I vote, I am all for one party.
False. I vote for the candidate whose views most closely match my own, regardless of party affiliation.
- Meat or veggie sauce on your spaghetti?
- Would you ever be on a TV Reality Show?
Not likely. I don't like to watch them; I can't imagine being on one.
- What is one thing (or place) that you would like to do (or see) that you have not yet done (or seen?)
London. Most of Europe, in fact.
- Do you answer memes honestly?
Yep. If I don't want to answer one honestly, I don't answer it at all.