- Did you like or dislike high school?
The academic part was fine; I did pretty well with that. My social life, however, was nonexistent at school; I spent time with friends I'd met through a youth group, so the people I knew at school were mainly weekday acquaintances I didn't get to know very well.
- Walk to school, ride the bus or catch a ride with someone?
Bus until I turned 16, when I drove myself.
- What was your favorite subject?
A three-way tie: English classes; graphic arts (photography, press work, design); student newspaper.
- When it came to doing homework, did you do it right away, wait 'til the last minute or just do it whenever you felt like it?
Whenever I felt like it. Usually based on how difficult I perceived a given assignment to be, and I'd give it what time I thought I'd need to finish without freaking out about being late.
- Would you go to your high school reunion?
I ignored my 10-year reunion in 2000 because I didn't have any friends from high school who were close enough that I cared to see them in a reunion. I was still friends with the important people from those years; didn't need a reunion for that.