(Today's big on "What the..." posts, it seems)
Tailgate 48" Mobile CharBroiler
Just hitch up the tailgate and take your cooking skills anywhere there's a road or trail. The tailgate is a mobile 48" stainless steel charbroiler with two built-in insulated stainless steel beverage/meat coolers. This roll dome unit has six stainless steel burners, stainless steel cooking grates, removable stainless steel side shelves, dual 30 lbs. propane tanks and removable trailer hitch/tongue. The trailer conforms to all applicable motor vehicle safety standards and the grill is NSF, AGA, CGA approved.
It can be yours for just $6,896.00, shipping included.
And that's not all of it. The features and specs go on....
- 48" stainless steel grill mounted on trailer
- Trailer comes with 13" rim tires
- Trailer comes wired for rear light hookup
- 48" roll dome
- Over 1000 square inches of cooking surface
- Two stainless steel insulated coolers with drain
- Dual 30 lbs. propane tanks
- Complete with hoses and pressure regulators
- Two stainless steel side shelves with trim
- All stainless steel cooking grates
- Removable trailer tongue
- Trailer conforms to all vehicle safety standards
- Grill is NSF, AGA, CGA, or equal approved
- Cooking grates heat to 800 degrees quickly
- Six 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- 99,000 total BTU
- Commercial grade stainless steel throughout
- Stainless steel lighter tube
- Easy cleaning water-filled drip pans
- Grill designed for convection cooking
- Ships fully assembled
- 18 Gauge/Commercial Grade 304/#4 Stainless Steel
- Cooking Surface: 46"W x 21"D
- Dimensions: 69"W x 124"L x 52"H
- Weight: 852 lbs.
- Inside Dimensions of Each Beverage Cooler: 42"L x 19"W x 15"D
This product ships to the 48 contiguous states only and is shipped LTL curbside delivery. Estimated delivery time is within 3 to 4 weeks.
Carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Appointments are available during normal business hours and span a 4-hour period. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of check out. Extraordinary delivery requirements may create additional delivery charges.
It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise before delivery agent's departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
I shudder to think what the retail price is for this monster if Sam's Club's members' price is nearly $7,000.
Anyway, a grill that needs wiring hookups for brake lights and whatnot is just WAY overdoing it.