A day late (or is it two?) this week after I missed last week’s entirely. Source.
- How did you choose a name for your blog?
I first called it spiel, which was a name I hadn’t seen applied to a blog yet, and it fit the general rambly style. Now it’s my domain name.
- How many times have you changed the name of your blog?
Probably a couple dozen. I went through a period where I’d change it every few days to some random word or the like.
- How many blogs to you update regularly?
Two, one public and another private.
- How many times have you moved in your life?
I’ve moved an average of once per year since 1992, total of 14 times.
- On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)?
8, all the silly details involved. This year it’s been 9 or 10; I moved twice between April and June, a total of 2300 miles.
- When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck?
All the moves I’ve made have been by rented truck. This next time, when I go back to Seattle, I’m getting bids on moving companies to avoid the hassle of hauling my life across four states in the middle of winter.
- Do you wear glasses? If so, how old were you when you needed them?
I do wear glasses, got them in sixth grade.
- What one question would you hope someone running a meme would ask?
Nothing particular leaps to mind. I participate in several memes on a random basis whenever the question(s) interest me.