About music sharing
Music I’m willing to share is linked directly from this page. No link, no sharing—don’t email asking for files.
Total volume of music files on my computer: 48.56 GB (includes probably 2 or 3 GB of duplicates).
The last CD I bought was: Chariot, Gavin DeGraw.
Favorite song from the album (er, CD)? Probably “Meaning”; I’ve had the album for a little over a month and haven’t listened to it enough yet for any one song to sink in too deeply, but I like that song’s music and what lyrics I recall.
Song playing right now: “You’ve Got to Show” from Indigo Girls’ Become You
Five songs I listen to a lot (or that mean a lot to me): Listed in no particular order.
- “Between” by Vienna Teng.
- “Arclight” by The Fat Lady Sings. Reminds me of my good friends Corey, John, Phil, Chris, and the rest of the DeMolay gang, and of the amazing times we had in the summers of 1991–1994 (and a little less so, 1995).
- “These Are Days” by 10,000 Maniacs. Reminds me of the ways my life has changed in the last 15 years and how each year makes its own memorable experience.
- “On Your Way” by Eastmountainsouth. In a way, it’s the story of most relationships I’ve had.
- “Drunkard Logic” by The Fat Lady Sings. One of my all-time favorites; I love the lyrics and the music and I can sing it pretty well too, which makes it so much better.