Briefly, so I don’t lose my thoughts on it (and I’m not in much of a writing mood at this moment), in no particular order, and one name (thinly) disguised to protect the asinine:
- Mamma Mia! at Paramount Theatre—somehow I avoided all the earworms implicit in a musical show built around ABBA songs
- B.B. is a childish wonk who apparently never outgrew her junior-high-school years
- Ivar’s Salmon House offers a great view of the north Lake Union/Ship Canal area
- Some people get way way way too far into decorating their boats
- Palm trees shaped from neon lights do not make good Christmas decorations
- Coho salmon is pretty tasty when it’s stuffed with crab meat
Details possibly later. Happy Sunday!