In no particular order, and from the last couple of weeks:
- Cat retching 2 feet from your head
- Brakes squealing on Aurora Ave, right outside your open windows
- Goddamned alarm clock, bah!
- Low-flying jets you’re almost certain are about to crash directly into your block oh God run! run! RUN!!!
- Hammer-drills on building at north end of block, damnable concrete workers
- Sirens rushing up and/or down Aurora, I’d thought those would stop registering on my mind but THEY NEVER END
That is all.